Five children die of diarrhoea
Motihari (Bihar), Sep 23 (PTI) At least five children died and 60 others taken ill following an outbreak of diarrhoea in Katha Loknathpur and Gularia villages under Mufassil police station in East Champaran district.
Civil Surgeon Saroj Singh today said five children have died over the past three days after suffering from symptoms of diarrhoea like vomiting, loose motion and dehydration
Three of the victims were identified as Pushpa Kumar (10), Dhoa Kumar (10) and Kameshwar Mukhiya.
At least 60 other patients were undergoing treatment in the villages by medical teams, Singh said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'