Zee Media Bureau
You may have heard the saying “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” many times, but do you know the reasons why?
1. Apples are good source of soluble fiber which helps to ease intestinal disorders and control insulin levels.
2. Flavanols and procyanidins in apples may work in the body to exert cardiovascular benefits, suggests study.
3. Apples have low calorie content, around 50-80 calories per apple, and has no fat or sodium.
4. Apples are packed with B-complex vitamins (riboflavin, thiamin, and vitamin B-6) which help in maintaining red blood cells and the nervous system.
5. Phytonutrients in apples help protect the body from the harmful effects of free radicals.
Pakistan troops violate ceasefire again
DDA offers over 25K flats in 2014 housing scheme
No LoP: SC asks Modi govt to clear stand
Jaipur: Air India flight makes emergency landing due to technical fault