Five quick ways to cure nausea
Zee Media Bureau/R. Nandini
Feeling nauseous and don't know what to do? Try these quick tips to snap out of it in no time.
Relax- Sit down in a comfortable position or lie down for a few minutes, closing your eyes. But if your nausea is caused by motion sickness then avoid lying down as it will only aggravate the feeling further.
Breathe- Deep slow breathing helps in reducing anxiety that generally happens when one feels nauseous.
Smell- Smelling a lemon can do the trick as the freshness of it helps you pull out of that nauseous feeling. But avoid any strong smells as they will only intensify it.
Stretch- Stretching out relaxes your neck and shoulder muscles which helps in subsiding nausea to a large extent.
Drink- Taking small sips of cold water or any digestive drink like lemon soda, plain soda, ginger tea etc soothes the stomach, making you feel better.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Gold price extends gains, up Rs 200 per 10 grams
- Your travel cost to go down by 40% with India's first ever CNG two wheelers
- Lionel Messi announces international retirement after Copa America loss vs Chile
- Big fat royal wedding in Mysore, King Yaduveer Wadiyar ties the knot with Rajasthan royalty
- LeEco Le Max 2: Aiming to outshine rivals with powerful hardware, CDLA technology