Five quick ways to cure nausea
Zee Media Bureau/R. Nandini
Feeling nauseous and don't know what to do? Try these quick tips to snap out of it in no time.
Relax- Sit down in a comfortable position or lie down for a few minutes, closing your eyes. But if your nausea is caused by motion sickness then avoid lying down as it will only aggravate the feeling further.
Breathe- Deep slow breathing helps in reducing anxiety that generally happens when one feels nauseous.
Smell- Smelling a lemon can do the trick as the freshness of it helps you pull out of that nauseous feeling. But avoid any strong smells as they will only intensify it.
Stretch- Stretching out relaxes your neck and shoulder muscles which helps in subsiding nausea to a large extent.
Drink- Taking small sips of cold water or any digestive drink like lemon soda, plain soda, ginger tea etc soothes the stomach, making you feel better.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video