Five quick ways to cure nausea
Zee Media Bureau/R. Nandini
Feeling nauseous and don't know what to do? Try these quick tips to snap out of it in no time.
Relax- Sit down in a comfortable position or lie down for a few minutes, closing your eyes. But if your nausea is caused by motion sickness then avoid lying down as it will only aggravate the feeling further.
Breathe- Deep slow breathing helps in reducing anxiety that generally happens when one feels nauseous.
Smell- Smelling a lemon can do the trick as the freshness of it helps you pull out of that nauseous feeling. But avoid any strong smells as they will only intensify it.
Stretch- Stretching out relaxes your neck and shoulder muscles which helps in subsiding nausea to a large extent.
Drink- Taking small sips of cold water or any digestive drink like lemon soda, plain soda, ginger tea etc soothes the stomach, making you feel better.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'