Five quick ways to cure nausea
Zee Media Bureau/R. Nandini
Feeling nauseous and don't know what to do? Try these quick tips to snap out of it in no time.
Relax- Sit down in a comfortable position or lie down for a few minutes, closing your eyes. But if your nausea is caused by motion sickness then avoid lying down as it will only aggravate the feeling further.
Breathe- Deep slow breathing helps in reducing anxiety that generally happens when one feels nauseous.
Smell- Smelling a lemon can do the trick as the freshness of it helps you pull out of that nauseous feeling. But avoid any strong smells as they will only intensify it.
Stretch- Stretching out relaxes your neck and shoulder muscles which helps in subsiding nausea to a large extent.
Drink- Taking small sips of cold water or any digestive drink like lemon soda, plain soda, ginger tea etc soothes the stomach, making you feel better.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred