Flashmobs for breast cancer awareness
New Delhi: Flashmobs by young dancers, dressed in pink, were held in the capital and Mumbai to further breast cancer awareness.
A pink ribbon is an international symbol of breast cancer awareness and the colour is symbolic of support for the cause.
On Thursday, 40-50 youngsters took the capital's Select CityWalk mall visitors by surprise when they took off their t-shirts and flaunted pink tops before they broke into a jig.
The same activity was repeated in Mumbai's Phoenix Market City in Kurla Friday evening.
The initiative was a part of Ogaan Cancer Foundation's efforts to support breast cancer awareness.
Actress Sonam is the brand ambassador of the Ogaan Cancer Foundation, which has, in association with the ELLE Breast Cancer Campaign, signed up companies to wear pink for the cause.
The underlying concept behind the programme is to encourage individuals to wear a dash of pink, pledging their support towards the cause.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Spain misses deadline for new government, June election set
- Hot alert! Shruti Hassan looks incredibly sexy on the cover of GQ magazine – See pic
- Awwdorable! Salman Khan shares picture of mother Salma and baby Ahil
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- Premier League: Leicester City clinch historic title after Eden Hazard`s stunning late goal vs Tottenham Hotspur