Global eye care conference to be held in Dubai
Dubai: Eye care professionals from 63 countries will take part in an international conference in Dubai in May.
Ophthalmic and optometry professionals will attend the Vision-X Dubai exhibition, which will be held during May 24-26.
Leading international companies will showcase latest medical ophthalmic, optometric and technical equipment and also focus on innovations and trends in eye wear fashion and accessories.
Trixee Loh, organiser of the programme, said: "Eye care is an increasingly important element in this region from a medical point of view with the prevalence of diseases such as diabetes."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof