Government keen to create human resource in health: Azad
New Delhi: The government is keen to create human resource as well as infrastructure in the health sector, Health Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad said Tuesday.
Inaugurating the residential block at the Lady Hardinge Medical College here, Azad said huge infrastructure has been created in India under the National Rural Health Mission.
During the United Progressive Alliance-I and UPA-II governments, 18,000 and 33,000 hospitals have been added respectively at the sub-centre, primary health centre, community health centre and at district-level hospitals in the country, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt