Government keen to create human resource in health: Azad
New Delhi: The government is keen to create human resource as well as infrastructure in the health sector, Health Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad said Tuesday.
Inaugurating the residential block at the Lady Hardinge Medical College here, Azad said huge infrastructure has been created in India under the National Rural Health Mission.
During the United Progressive Alliance-I and UPA-II governments, 18,000 and 33,000 hospitals have been added respectively at the sub-centre, primary health centre, community health centre and at district-level hospitals in the country, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh