Government keen to create human resource in health: Azad
New Delhi: The government is keen to create human resource as well as infrastructure in the health sector, Health Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad said Tuesday.
Inaugurating the residential block at the Lady Hardinge Medical College here, Azad said huge infrastructure has been created in India under the National Rural Health Mission.
During the United Progressive Alliance-I and UPA-II governments, 18,000 and 33,000 hospitals have been added respectively at the sub-centre, primary health centre, community health centre and at district-level hospitals in the country, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- Panel discussion over rights of Muslim women
- DNA: How passengers risk their lives while travelling by train - Part II
- DNA: How passengers risk their lives while travelling by train
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...