Haryana to extend `DOTS PLUS` service to 7 more districts
Chandigarh: Stepping up effort to control multi-drug resistant Tuberculosis cases in the state, Haryana government has decided to extend the `DOTS PLUS` service to seven more districts this fiscal.
The districts are - Ambala, Fatehabad, Kaithal, Narnaul, Kurukshetra, Panchkula and Yamunanagar, an official spokesman said here today.
Before this, `DOTS PLUS` activities for the diagnosis and treatment of multi-drug resistant TB cases were launched in seven districts including Bhiwani, Jind, Jhajjar, Karnal, Panipat, Sonepat and Rohtak.
The Public Health Laboratory at Karnal has been upgraded to state-level intermediate reference laboratory for testing multi drug resistant TB cases, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir