Haryana to extend `DOTS PLUS` service to 7 more districts
Chandigarh: Stepping up effort to control multi-drug resistant Tuberculosis cases in the state, Haryana government has decided to extend the `DOTS PLUS` service to seven more districts this fiscal.
The districts are - Ambala, Fatehabad, Kaithal, Narnaul, Kurukshetra, Panchkula and Yamunanagar, an official spokesman said here today.
Before this, `DOTS PLUS` activities for the diagnosis and treatment of multi-drug resistant TB cases were launched in seven districts including Bhiwani, Jind, Jhajjar, Karnal, Panipat, Sonepat and Rohtak.
The Public Health Laboratory at Karnal has been upgraded to state-level intermediate reference laboratory for testing multi drug resistant TB cases, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you