Haryana to extend `DOTS PLUS` service to 7 more districts
Chandigarh: Stepping up effort to control multi-drug resistant Tuberculosis cases in the state, Haryana government has decided to extend the `DOTS PLUS` service to seven more districts this fiscal.
The districts are - Ambala, Fatehabad, Kaithal, Narnaul, Kurukshetra, Panchkula and Yamunanagar, an official spokesman said here today.
Before this, `DOTS PLUS` activities for the diagnosis and treatment of multi-drug resistant TB cases were launched in seven districts including Bhiwani, Jind, Jhajjar, Karnal, Panipat, Sonepat and Rohtak.
The Public Health Laboratory at Karnal has been upgraded to state-level intermediate reference laboratory for testing multi drug resistant TB cases, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda