Having sex makes you smarter: Study
Melbourne: Scientists have found that having sex helps improve mental performance and boosts the production of neurons in the hippocampus, the part of the brain where long term memories are made.
According to the Atlantic, researchers at the University of Maryland discovered that rats showed signs of improved cognitive function and 'hippocampal' function when they had sex.
Another study, conducted by Konkuk University in Seoul, found that engaging in sexual activities can also help balance out the effects of chronic stress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report