Having sex makes you smarter: Study
Melbourne: Scientists have found that having sex helps improve mental performance and boosts the production of neurons in the hippocampus, the part of the brain where long term memories are made.
According to the Atlantic, researchers at the University of Maryland discovered that rats showed signs of improved cognitive function and 'hippocampal' function when they had sex.
Another study, conducted by Konkuk University in Seoul, found that engaging in sexual activities can also help balance out the effects of chronic stress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Bulandshahr rape: SC pulls up UP Govt, Azam Khan over controversial remark - Details inside
- Scorpene data leak 'a matter of serious concern', asked DCNS for urgent probe: Navy Chief Sunil Lanba
- Forget Freedom 251, here comes another smartphone at Rs 501
- From Swift Dzire, to a BMW: It's dream come true, says PV Sindhu after receiving second car from Sachin Tendulkar
- Narendra Modi's big plan for PoK refugees in India – A Rs 2,000 crore package