Having sex makes you smarter: Study
Melbourne: Scientists have found that having sex helps improve mental performance and boosts the production of neurons in the hippocampus, the part of the brain where long term memories are made.
According to the Atlantic, researchers at the University of Maryland discovered that rats showed signs of improved cognitive function and 'hippocampal' function when they had sex.
Another study, conducted by Konkuk University in Seoul, found that engaging in sexual activities can also help balance out the effects of chronic stress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant