Hormonal changes transforms 17-year-old girl into boy
Zee Media Bureau/R. Nandini
Jharkhand: A peculiar case of chromosomal changes in the body has transformed a 17-year-old girl into a boy in the Bokaro district of Jharkhand.
According to reports, the revelation came when the girl's father sent her for a medical check-up. Her name registered in the 'female' category surprised the team of three doctors conducting the test, who later sent her to the women's medical department in Sadar hospital.
The doctors at the Sadar hospital sent this peculiar case to the higher authorities for thorough examination of choromosomal activities in her body.
Doctors have confirmed her transformation into a boy stating that such special situation arises due to the chromosomal changes in a person's body.
The 17-year-old girl who is now a boy for the world has changed his name to Server Haider.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state