Hormonal changes transforms 17-year-old girl into boy
Zee Media Bureau/R. Nandini
Jharkhand: A peculiar case of chromosomal changes in the body has transformed a 17-year-old girl into a boy in the Bokaro district of Jharkhand.
According to reports, the revelation came when the girl's father sent her for a medical check-up. Her name registered in the 'female' category surprised the team of three doctors conducting the test, who later sent her to the women's medical department in Sadar hospital.
The doctors at the Sadar hospital sent this peculiar case to the higher authorities for thorough examination of choromosomal activities in her body.
Doctors have confirmed her transformation into a boy stating that such special situation arises due to the chromosomal changes in a person's body.
The 17-year-old girl who is now a boy for the world has changed his name to Server Haider.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISRO to launch weather satellite next month
- WATCH: Mohammad Amir dismisses England's Alex Hales with an absolute peach of a delivery
- In Indonesia, eat sumptuous food served in a commode literally! – Must Watch
- Unbelievable! This son of a billionaire works as aam aadmi
- Fresh clashes in Kashmir; one youth killed in firing, death toll rises to 45