Amidst the blame game and name-calling, a statement was released by Saifee Hospital on Thursday, announcing that Eman will be shifted to a hospital in Abu Dhabi for further treatment.
The new system developed by researchers, including those from East China Normal University, involves engineering insulin-producing cells to do their work when illuminated with infrared light.
According to the study, Bcl-3 develops its effect on intestinal health through interaction with the so-called regulatory T-cells (Tregs).
Bipolar Disorder (BD) is a lifelong mental health condition with episodes of mood swings ranging from depressive lows to manic highs.
The World Health Organization urged countries today to resort to smaller doses to ward off outbreaks of polio as there is a global shortage of the vaccine.
The Health Ministry launched a 'test and treat policy for HIV' under which as soon as a person tests positive for the disease, he will be provided with antiretroviral therapy (ART) irrespective of his CD count or clinical stage.
- Delhi deputy CM Manish Sisodia calls Anna Hazare 'fraud'
- Yogi effect: Wearing saffron outfit is the latest trend in UP
- UP special task force seals 7 petrol pumps in Lucknow
- Cricketer Gautam Gambhir to bear expenses of Sukma martyrs' children
- Are the youth in Kashmir forced to join terror forces? Terrorist bears all
- 7th Pay Commission allowances: Panel submits report to FM Jaitley; govt employees set to get HRA hike of up to 178%
- IPL 2017: Ravindra Jadeja rocket throw shocks Virat Kohli's RCB, sends dangerous AB de Villiers back — MUST WATCH
- Rajasthan: THIS wedding card is crashing Internet and PM Narendra Modi will be pleased
- Did Eman's sister ignore doctors' advice? Cops called in after Shaimaa feeds world's heaviest woman water
- Kolkata Knight Riders skipper Gautam Gambhir to bear education expenses of slain CRPF soldiers' children