How working mums-to-be can ensure healthy pregnancy
New Delhi: Some women continue to work even when they are expecting, but work-related stress can put the baby at risk.
However, if proper precautions are taken, then the baby and mother can enjoy a healthy pregnancy and birth.
According to Parents India Magazine, consuming 3 to 5 meals a day, munching on snacks through the day, taking regular breaks and exercising in moderation can help working mums relieve stress.
Also, avoid being your own doctor because wrong kind of drug exposure can damage the nervous system and lead to physical malformations in the foetus.
Office-going women should also stay away from alcohol, smoking and passive smoking too.
Lastly, stay hydrated and sleep for at least 10 hours every night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- US zoo kills gorilla after 3-year-old boy falls into enclosure
- EC cancels polls for two remaining Tamil Nadu Assembly seats - Know why
- Cloudbursts, rainfall in Tehri district of Uttarakhand; Gangotri-Kedarnath road closed, pilgrims stranded
- WATCH HIGHLIGHTS: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - UEFA Champions League final
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond