How working mums-to-be can ensure healthy pregnancy
New Delhi: Some women continue to work even when they are expecting, but work-related stress can put the baby at risk.
However, if proper precautions are taken, then the baby and mother can enjoy a healthy pregnancy and birth.
According to Parents India Magazine, consuming 3 to 5 meals a day, munching on snacks through the day, taking regular breaks and exercising in moderation can help working mums relieve stress.
Also, avoid being your own doctor because wrong kind of drug exposure can damage the nervous system and lead to physical malformations in the foetus.
Office-going women should also stay away from alcohol, smoking and passive smoking too.
Lastly, stay hydrated and sleep for at least 10 hours every night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda