Amidst the blame game and name-calling, a statement was released by Saifee Hospital on Thursday, announcing that Eman will be shifted to a hospital in Abu Dhabi for further treatment.
Aditya Bhatia was suffering from Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy (FSHD) -- a condition which slowly weakens and degenerates all the muscles of the body leading to disability was treated using stem cell therapy.
According to doctors, such abnormalities can often prove to be life threatening as nerves inside the spinal cord leading to the brain and the brain stem get damaged or squeezed during surgery.
The new system developed by researchers, including those from East China Normal University, involves engineering insulin-producing cells to do their work when illuminated with infrared light.
According to the study, Bcl-3 develops its effect on intestinal health through interaction with the so-called regulatory T-cells (Tregs).
Bipolar Disorder (BD) is a lifelong mental health condition with episodes of mood swings ranging from depressive lows to manic highs.
- Delhi deputy CM Manish Sisodia calls Anna Hazare 'fraud'
- Yogi effect: Wearing saffron outfit is the latest trend in UP
- Cricketer Gautam Gambhir to bear expenses of Sukma martyrs' children
- UP special task force seals 7 petrol pumps in Lucknow
- Are the youth in Kashmir forced to join terror forces? Terrorist bears all
- 7th Pay Commission allowances: Panel submits report to FM Jaitley; govt employees set to get HRA hike of up to 178%
- Rajasthan: THIS wedding card is crashing Internet and PM Narendra Modi will be pleased
- IPL 2017: Ever seen MS Dhoni swing this hard? Here's what happened to the ball — WATCH
- Is Dawood Ibrahim dead? Chhota Shakeel reveals about underworld don's health
- Did Eman's sister ignore doctors' advice? Cops called in after Shaimaa feeds world's heaviest woman water