International Homoeopathic conference in Kozhikode
Kozhikode: Around 500 delegates including some from abroad are expected to attend the two-day International Homoeopathic Conference, titled `Organum 2010` on December 11 and 12.
The highlight of the conference would be the presence of Dr Jan Scholten from Netherlands, an internationally renowned speaker, an academician,a homoeopath and a doctor of conventional medicine.
The topic for the conference are -AIDs and latest trends in effective management with Mineral based homoeopathic medicines and Homoeopathy and its direct relation with the
fundamentals in modern chemistry, a release from the Indian Homoeopathic Medical Association, said here.
The event will focus on management of AIDs and also the advanced levels of Homoeopathic prescriptions for major diseases and their implications to modern chemistry, it said.
The conference was expected to share the larger intrnational views on Homoeopathy to the public as an ever fast spreading alternative system of medicine which is in
global focus with wider research initiatives in India and the worhld over, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past