International Homoeopathic conference in Kozhikode
Kozhikode: Around 500 delegates including some from abroad are expected to attend the two-day International Homoeopathic Conference, titled `Organum 2010` on December 11 and 12.
The highlight of the conference would be the presence of Dr Jan Scholten from Netherlands, an internationally renowned speaker, an academician,a homoeopath and a doctor of conventional medicine.
The topic for the conference are -AIDs and latest trends in effective management with Mineral based homoeopathic medicines and Homoeopathy and its direct relation with the
fundamentals in modern chemistry, a release from the Indian Homoeopathic Medical Association, said here.
The event will focus on management of AIDs and also the advanced levels of Homoeopathic prescriptions for major diseases and their implications to modern chemistry, it said.
The conference was expected to share the larger intrnational views on Homoeopathy to the public as an ever fast spreading alternative system of medicine which is in
global focus with wider research initiatives in India and the worhld over, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- AgustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: Fundamental question is 'who took the bribe', stresses Manohar Parrikar
- Kanhaiya Kumar is in Patna - know why
- WATCH: RPS vs GL - When Dwayne Bravo tried to 'intimidate' Mahendra Singh Dhoni during Match 25
- Fourteen killed in Nairobi floods and building collapse
- UN says North Korea accusations vs US troops 'unsubstantiated'