International Homoeopathic conference in Kozhikode
Kozhikode: Around 500 delegates including some from abroad are expected to attend the two-day International Homoeopathic Conference, titled `Organum 2010` on December 11 and 12.
The highlight of the conference would be the presence of Dr Jan Scholten from Netherlands, an internationally renowned speaker, an academician,a homoeopath and a doctor of conventional medicine.
The topic for the conference are -AIDs and latest trends in effective management with Mineral based homoeopathic medicines and Homoeopathy and its direct relation with the
fundamentals in modern chemistry, a release from the Indian Homoeopathic Medical Association, said here.
The event will focus on management of AIDs and also the advanced levels of Homoeopathic prescriptions for major diseases and their implications to modern chemistry, it said.
The conference was expected to share the larger intrnational views on Homoeopathy to the public as an ever fast spreading alternative system of medicine which is in
global focus with wider research initiatives in India and the worhld over, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH