Internet surfing ‘affects sperm count’
New Delhi: Spending too much time surfing the web can affect the sperm-count in men, a new study suggests.
A recent survey conducted by the department of andropathy of the No 1 hospital in Guangxi Zhuang, China, got disturbing results after examining sperms of 217 voluntary student donors from 19 universities and colleges in the region.
Also, the external genitals of 1,640 male students were inspected, reports the China Daily.
It was found that 50 percent of male university students in the region have a low sperm-count.
The study further stated that sperm count of 56.7 percent of the male university students was "abnormal". (ANI)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing