Interpol seeking French breast implant maker`s CEO
Paris: The chief executive of a French company whose questionable breast implants are under international scrutiny is on the Interpol police agency`s most-wanted list.
Interpol`s website says Jean-Claude Mas is wanted by Costa Rican authorities for crimes involving "life and health." It bears a photo of the 72-year-old Mas but does not elaborate on his alleged crimes or link to Costa Rica.
The international police agency issued a so-called red notice for Mas, who ran Poly Implant Prothese. Officials at France-based Interpol could not be reached for comment late Friday on the notice.
The company is in liquidation. France offered Friday to pay for 30,000 women to have their PIP implants removed because of the risk the products could rupture and leak industrial-grade silicone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!