It`s official! Women are more emotional than men
Zee Media Bureau
London: When it comes to sentiments, it seems men can't beat the fairer sex.
According to a new study, women are more emotional and intuitive, while male sex are wired up to take more risks and have better motor skills, as their brains are completely different.
The study, which was carried out by researchers at Cambridge University, found that the larger parts of the brain in females are linked to emotions and calculating risk, making them to have better memories, language skills and hearing, the Daily Star reported.
However, the areas of the brain tied to motor skills and co-ordination were denser and larger in men.
The study has also revealed that male brains are 12 percent larger than women's.
Professor John Suckling said that this study can prove to be useful in understanding sex-linked psychiatric conditions.
With Agency Inputs
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living