It`s official! Women are more emotional than men
Zee Media Bureau
London: When it comes to sentiments, it seems men can't beat the fairer sex.
According to a new study, women are more emotional and intuitive, while male sex are wired up to take more risks and have better motor skills, as their brains are completely different.
The study, which was carried out by researchers at Cambridge University, found that the larger parts of the brain in females are linked to emotions and calculating risk, making them to have better memories, language skills and hearing, the Daily Star reported.
However, the areas of the brain tied to motor skills and co-ordination were denser and larger in men.
The study has also revealed that male brains are 12 percent larger than women's.
Professor John Suckling said that this study can prove to be useful in understanding sex-linked psychiatric conditions.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP's tally rises to 82 after Atul Shah wins in lottery, Shiv Sena bags 84; CM Fadnavis hails PM Modi's clean governance
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results LIVE: BJP registers emphatic win; PM Narendra Modi says it's a great start to 2017
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017: Shiv Sena wins, BJP runners-up
- Thane Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Shiv Sena set for clear majority, leading in 51 seats, BJP in 17