Jamia to run 50-bed medical centre
New Delhi: A 50-bed medical centre, named after King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, has been inaugurated at Jamia Millia Islamia, officials said Saturday.
Named after King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, the centre was inaugurated Friday by Jamia Chancellor Lt. Gen. (Retd.) M.A. Zaki and Vice Chancellor Najeeb Jung.
The centre will function under the faculty of dentistry of Jamia Millia Islamia, can accommodate 50 beds and has various facilities, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional