Jamia to run 50-bed medical centre
New Delhi: A 50-bed medical centre, named after King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, has been inaugurated at Jamia Millia Islamia, officials said Saturday.
Named after King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, the centre was inaugurated Friday by Jamia Chancellor Lt. Gen. (Retd.) M.A. Zaki and Vice Chancellor Najeeb Jung.
The centre will function under the faculty of dentistry of Jamia Millia Islamia, can accommodate 50 beds and has various facilities, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet