Kerala to create IT platform for healthcare
Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala government is working on an IT platform to monitor the effective implementation of its various health projects and schemes covering all sections of the society.
The proposal is part of the government`s universal healthcare project envisaged to provide quality healthcare to people in all strata including the marginalised sections like tribals, state Principal Secretary for Health, Rajeev Sadanandan, said here today.
Speaking at a workshop on "Innovations in Healthcare" at the Institute of Management in Government, he said, "We will have an IT platform to monitor whether the universal healthcare is being implemented effectively," he said.
He said the situation would change when people see the quality healthcare as their right.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!