Marital stress can make people more vulnerable to depression
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: If you are phobic of getting hitched, you have another reason for not entering the wed-lock as marital stress may make people more vulnerable to depression.
A new study suggests that people who experience chronic marital stress are less able to savour positive experiences. It's not all wedded bliss. It is a fact that people, who are in happy marriages, don`t fall sick often and enjoy more good health.
The researchers thought chronic marital stress could provide a good model for how other common daily stressors may lead to depression and similar conditions.
The study is published in the Journal of Psychophysiology.
(With Agencies inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Islamic preacher Zakir Naik's 'aide' arrested over alleged terror links
- Bhagwant Mann video row: LS Speaker seeks report on Parliament security, may summon AAP MP
- My presidency will restore `safety` in US, says Donald Trump in acceptance speech
- Vatican invited to mediate in Venezuela crisis
- Nigeria 'talking to' oil rebels: Buhari