Meet the man who lost 120 lbs without surgery or medication
Washington: A man from the US, who weighed over 300 pounds, lost 120 lbs without undergoing any surgery or medication.
Tom Hoppensteadt started the lifestyle changes slowly. He walked 2-3 times a week and kept a food journal.
Even those small steps started to make an impact. He was losing a pound to a pound and a half a week.
Then Hoppensteadt started using the MyFitnessPal app to monitor his exercise and calorie intake, asserting that he discovered the importance of portion control and started increasing my exercise routine.
He now takes a spinning class 3-4 times a week for 45 minutes and has started running and swimming 2-3 times a week as well. In addition, he discovered the benefits of yoga.
Hoppensteadt said that by following this routine he lost over 120 pounds and went from a size 46 waist to a size 36 all just by changing his lifestyle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional