Mobile helpline launched for paediatricians in Haryana
Rohtak (Haryana): Paediatricians, especially posted in rural areas, in Haryana can now get vital medical tips from senior doctors regarding treatment of children with the Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma PGIMS launching a round-the- clock mobile helpline to assist them.
"The helpline is aimed at providing guidance to government as well as private doctors so that ailing children could be given best medical treatment," PGIMS Director Chand Singh Dhull told reporters after launching the helpline here.
"Doctors can get vital tips by calling on mobile no. 9416611105," he said, adding that the service would be beneficial especially for doctors working in rural areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How will Sonowal's govt solve problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam?
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam - Part II
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part III
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part IV
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- First Talgo train trial on Bareilly-Moradabad rail route on May 29
- Rahul Gandhi to lead rally against AAP, BJP over Delhi power crisis
- Uttarakhand Board Class 12th Examination Results 2016: (uaresults.nic.in) Uttarakhand Board (UK) Class 12th Results 2016, Uttarakhand Class 12 Results 2016 to be declared today
- There was no intention to show disrespect to Stalin or DMK, clarifies Jayalalithaa
- Air ambulance crash lands in Delhi: This is how the pilot saved lives of passengers