Mobile helpline launched for paediatricians in Haryana
Rohtak (Haryana): Paediatricians, especially posted in rural areas, in Haryana can now get vital medical tips from senior doctors regarding treatment of children with the Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma PGIMS launching a round-the- clock mobile helpline to assist them.
"The helpline is aimed at providing guidance to government as well as private doctors so that ailing children could be given best medical treatment," PGIMS Director Chand Singh Dhull told reporters after launching the helpline here.
"Doctors can get vital tips by calling on mobile no. 9416611105," he said, adding that the service would be beneficial especially for doctors working in rural areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Summer Olympics: Boxer Laishram Devendro out of contention for Rio berth
- 'Only 15% water left in major reservoirs in India; west, south worst hit'
- Amarnath Yatra: J&K DGP reviews security arrangements
- Eoin Morgan picks Anil Kumble and MS Dhoni in All-time XI, no place for Sachin Tendulkar
- Dominika Cibulkova stuns Agniezka Radwanska, enters Eastbourne final