More than 70 people sick due to food poisoning
Muzaffarnagar: More than 70 people were taken ill after they complained of food poisoning at Shamli town in Prabhudhnanag district here, police said today.
A group of 70 people, who had come to attend a marriage function, complained of food poisoning last night after the dinner.
They were rushed to a hospital where their condition is stable, they said. Police is investigating the matter, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Not just cash transactions, IT officials also tracking Facebook posts for foreign tour photos!
- Denmark bags Europe's maiden Thomas Cup title
- Understanding Olympics qualification: How MC Mary Kom can still go to Rio 2016, with some luck
- Indian Premier League 2016: Kolkata Knight Riders beat Sunrisers Hyderabad by 22 runs, march into playoffs
- Three men held for attacking BJP MP Tarun Vijay