Mulberry: The new anti-ageing superfood
London: Researchers at Brunswick Laboratories in the US found mulberry juice contained more than twice as many antioxidants as orange and cranberry juice, or a handful of blueberries.
"Mulberries have been used since ancient times to protect people from colds and other ailments, so I`m not surprised the fruit is a rich source of antioxidants," the Daily Express quoted spokesman Paul Green as saying.
"Antioxidants are known for aiding the immune system which protects the body against germs and viruses. But they`re also a viable alternative to botox and other medical procedures thanks to their anti-ageing properties. Resveratrol is believed to help but not everyone wants to drink wine all the time to benefit from it, so mulberry juice is a refreshing, non-alcoholic alternative," added Green.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!