New dual stem cell storage service launched
Gurgaon:LifeCell International, a recommended stem cell storage company, Tuesday launched India`s first dual storage service, a unique initiative made possible with the inauguration of its new advanced stem cell centre in Manesar here, said a company spokesperson.
LifeCell`s Dual Storage service allows customers to simultaneously store stem cells in two geographically distant locations, ensuring maximum safety and complete protection against unforeseen events arising due to natural calamities.
Speaking at the launch, Mayur Abhaya, CEO and MD, LifeCell said: "At LifeCell we are constantly implementing pioneering services that offer the highest quality standards in stem cell storage. At a minimal added cost, both existing and new customers can store the stem cells at two independent and distant facilities."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam