Now, a jab that helps protect tissue damage post heart attack
London: Researchers have created a compound that offers to give heart attack survivors an improved quality of life.
It protects vital tissue that is often destroyed following a heart attack, stroke or major surgery.
Teams from the Medical Research Council and Cambridge University showed that compound MitoSNO worked in mice, the Daily Express reported.
The study has been published in the journal Nature Medicine .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?