Now, a jab that helps protect tissue damage post heart attack
London: Researchers have created a compound that offers to give heart attack survivors an improved quality of life.
It protects vital tissue that is often destroyed following a heart attack, stroke or major surgery.
Teams from the Medical Research Council and Cambridge University showed that compound MitoSNO worked in mice, the Daily Express reported.
The study has been published in the journal Nature Medicine .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!