Now, cure your baldness with new laser helmet
Washington: Worrying about your growing baldness ? Engineers at Apira Science claimed to have developed a laser helmet that can help balding people, unless they are totally hairless.
According to Mashable, the iGrow Helmet will jump-start hair growth using 566 nanometer lasers that will stimulate weak hair follicles with low-level laser therapy.
When you have a follicle that's producing a hair shaft no matter how tiny and thin it is, the helmet will grow those hair shafts back over time, a rep from Apira Science said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says