Now, cure your baldness with new laser helmet
Washington: Worrying about your growing baldness ? Engineers at Apira Science claimed to have developed a laser helmet that can help balding people, unless they are totally hairless.
According to Mashable, the iGrow Helmet will jump-start hair growth using 566 nanometer lasers that will stimulate weak hair follicles with low-level laser therapy.
When you have a follicle that's producing a hair shaft no matter how tiny and thin it is, the helmet will grow those hair shafts back over time, a rep from Apira Science said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hyderabad police mulls ''designated driver'' concept to check drunken driving
- British PM Theresa May rules out post-Brexit Irish border control
- AAP to petition HC over 'false' cases used to 'frame' its MLAs
- Hair-raising CCTV footage: MP labourer touches high-voltage live electric wire – See what happens next
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic