Now, formula to snooze off according to how tired you are
Islamabad: Scientists claim that they have come up with a formula for those who agonise over how to get a better night's sleep.
Researchers have come up with the formula by considering a person's tiredness, bedtime , mattress comfort, their number of waking hours, noise, light, heat, and duvet thickness, the Daily Times reported.
The formula scores the person's sleep quality from "great" to "tossing and turning all night".
The formula, developed by the University of Manchester in association with The Fine Bedding Company is - sleep quality = [(T x Bt) + C ] / [ Ha + S + L + (H x D)]
A score of two is a great night's sleep, one is average and zero is tossing and turning all night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state