Now, jab that could help you pee your fat out
London: A new slimming product on the market has claimed that it can dissolve fat cells, allowing people, who are dieting, to pass them out of their bodies with their urine.
The non-surgical treatment called Aqualyx advertizes itself as a safe and effective alternative to liposuction.
The injection consists of plant polymers which bind with the cell walls of the fat tissue and release the fat to be dissolved.
The makers say that once the formula liquifies the fat cell it's then passed through urine over a three-week period.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- DNA: Has PM Modi's mention of Balochistan during I-Day speech unsettled China?
- DNA: Why commuting by bus in India is an unpleasant experience
- DNA: Elderly couple forced to live separately after 62 years; images go viral
- DNA: Unhappy with stint in Rio, Kim Jong-un announces penalty for North Korean olympians
- MS Dhoni backs Virat Kohli-led team India to claim No. 1 spot in Tests by the end of home season
- I want to play a warrior: Tabu
- Weeds, less water could spell death for Chandigarh's Sukhna Lake
- F&B giant Pepsico end decade-long association with India's ODI captain MS Dhoni
- Committee flags gaps, vulnerability in Indo-Pak border fencing