Now, jab that could help you pee your fat out
London: A new slimming product on the market has claimed that it can dissolve fat cells, allowing people, who are dieting, to pass them out of their bodies with their urine.
The non-surgical treatment called Aqualyx advertizes itself as a safe and effective alternative to liposuction.
The injection consists of plant polymers which bind with the cell walls of the fat tissue and release the fat to be dissolved.
The makers say that once the formula liquifies the fat cell it's then passed through urine over a three-week period.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Israeli woman gang-raped in Manali, probe launched
- New protein gives new hope for Alzheimer's cure!
- Android users can now enjoy Prisma app!
- Another setback! Case filed against AAP workers for preventing emergency vehicle's movement
- WATCH: UNPLAYABLE! Have you seen this 'T20 ball of the century' by R Ashwin?