Now, pillow that prods sleepers to stop snoring
Washington: A new pillow has been developed that helps sleepers to stop snoring.
Hammacher Schlemmer's pillow features a mic which picks up the sonic vibrations of snoring, Discovery News reported.
When snores are detected, an air bag inflates the pillow by three inches, so as to nudge the snorer into changing positions.
The pillow 's mic can be calibrated to detect light or heavy snoring.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam