Now, pillow that prods sleepers to stop snoring
Washington: A new pillow has been developed that helps sleepers to stop snoring.
Hammacher Schlemmer's pillow features a mic which picks up the sonic vibrations of snoring, Discovery News reported.
When snores are detected, an air bag inflates the pillow by three inches, so as to nudge the snorer into changing positions.
The pillow 's mic can be calibrated to detect light or heavy snoring.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations