Now, pillow that prods sleepers to stop snoring
Washington: A new pillow has been developed that helps sleepers to stop snoring.
Hammacher Schlemmer's pillow features a mic which picks up the sonic vibrations of snoring, Discovery News reported.
When snores are detected, an air bag inflates the pillow by three inches, so as to nudge the snorer into changing positions.
The pillow 's mic can be calibrated to detect light or heavy snoring.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Feel sorry for using pellet guns against Kashmiri youth but have no other option: CRPF chief
- Hearing test may identify infants with autism risk
- Auto-rickshaw strike in Delhi, commuters hit hard
- 7th Pay Commission: Notification issued; central govt employees, pensioners to get increased payout for August
- Video alert! Divyanka Tripathi - Vivek Dahiya’s wedding teaser will inspire you to fall in love