According to NGHS-4, such surgeries in public health facilities declined from 15.2 percent during NHFS-3 to 11.9 per cent during 2015-16.
Indians are incredibly good at making technology better, faster and cheaper," she said.
The study of 1,578 patients in the last three years also revealed that 42 per cent of the population suffered from the problems, mostly women.
Heart failure is a chronic condition in which the heart is unable to supply enough oxygenated blood to meet the demands of the body.
The approved product is indicated for relief of moderate to moderately severe pain. Percocet tablets had US sales of USD 838.7 million.
There is a broad variety of disorders and symptoms that characterize a rare disease.
A bench of Justices S A Bobde and L Nageswara Rao, which had on February 23 constituted a medical board to examine the 37-year-old woman, listed the matter for tomorrow as the first item.
Comparing the proteins of humans and these other mammals is already providing researchers with a wealth of new information about how the human body works.
The 8 per cent margin also adequately covers hospital handling charges, if any, the regulator had said.
Patna Ayurvedic College Hospital Superintendent Devanand Prasad Singh counted virtues of Panchkarma to do away with many health problems due to stressful life style.
Lack of awareness and scientific knowledge often leads to misdiagnosis or late diagnosis and delayed treatment.
The "priority pathogens" list published by the WHO on Monday has three rankings – critical, high and medium – according to how urgently new antibiotics are needed.
Further, cocaine use in dads caused epigenetic changes in the brain of their sons, thereby changing the expression of genes important for memory formation.
Exposure decreased across all locations surveyed, beyond the workplaces and hospitality settings covered by the 2011 legislation.
Jogawat, who weights about 180 kilos, had said that he started to put on weight after he underwent a gall bladder surgery in 1993.
In order to raise awareness about rare diseases and their impact on patients and their families' lives, Rare Disease Day is observed on the last day of February each year.
He said India contributed over 25 per cent of total cases of TB in the world. The 28 lakh cases and 4.8 lakh deaths every year in India tells the story of disease burden.
Although chemotherapies have improved cancer survival rates, many of these drugs also cause debilitating side effects that decrease the quality of life of patients and survivors.
All forms of anxiety showed a substantial genetic component, with DNA explaining over a third of the differences between people.
Following the doctor's advice, Jogewat left for Mumbai on Saturday night.
In the study, common types of birds including blackbirds, robins, blue tits and crows were seen.
Psychologists are aware that kids who score high on tests of novelty seeking are on average a bit more likely to abuse drugs.
The drug survey had found that over 10 per cent of drugs in the government supply chain were 'Not of Standard Quality'.
Migraine headache is one of most common and painful things that a person can experience.
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- DNA: Indian soldiers shown as superheroes in comic series
- DNA: Are our soldiers upset over the anti-national atmosphere in the country?
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Why is religion used as a weapon against 'freedom of speech'?
- DNA: Today in History | February 27, 2017
- Andhra Pradesh: Bus accident in Krishna district kills 6, many injured
- UP polls: Development meaningless without Ram Mandir, says BJP's Vinay Katiyar
- Delhi HC rejects Mukhtar Ansari's parole plea for campaigning in UP polls
- UP: At least 20 children injured as school bus overturns in Kanpur
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL
- Drunk businessman molests air hostesses on Jet Airways Mumbai-Nagpur flight
- BMC elections results: Both BJP, Shiv Sena should share Mumbai Mayor's post for 2.5 years each, says RSS
- THIS girl wanted Narendra Modi's 'Shiva stole', she tweeted her wish; you won't believe what PM did!
- Kansas shooting: White House breaks silence days after Indian techie's killing, says `early reports` are disturbing
- Ramjas protest: ABVP member's serious allegation on AISA activists, says 'they tore my kurta, misbehaved during clash'
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Is it right to support someone who doesn't support the nation? Asks Babita Phogat
- 'India needs to acknowledge its asymmetry with China'
- Bank employees to go on nationwide strike on Tuesday