Now, world`s first e-joint to give users a high!
London: World's first e-joint invented by the Dutch can be filled with cannabis liquid to give users a hit as it allows its users to fill the stick with their own cannabis liquid or dry herbs.
The new e-joint is produced by E-Njoint BV contains no tobacco and they make 10,000 fruit-flavored joints every day, the Mirror reported.
E-Njoint CEO Menno Contant said that Holland was well known in the world for its tolerant and liberal attitude toward soft drugs and the introduction of this new product clearly made a statement.
Spokesman Glenn Thomas said that the science around the safety of e-cigarettes had not been demonstrated and a lot of the toxins which were consumed through e-cigarettes had not been adequately researched.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why