`Oldest woman in Europe` reveals diet secrets
Melbourne: Emma Morano, who is the oldest woman in Europe and fifth-oldest person in the world at 114, has shed light on her diet secrets .
According to La Stampa, Morano believes that eating a raw egg every day has helped her live so long, News.com.au reported.
Morano, who was born in 1899, said that for breakfast she eats biscuits with milk or water and during the day she eats two eggs, one raw and one cooked, just like the doctor recommended when she was 20 years old.
For lunch she'll eat pasta and minced meat then for dinner, she'll have just a glass of milk, Morano said.
Morano, who goes to bed before 7pm every night and wakes up before 6am, has also credited her sleeping pattern in her longevity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie