Polio drops for 25 lakh Delhi kids
New Delhi: About 25 lakh children below five years of age will be administered polio drops in Delhi Sunday.
"Delhi has set up 8,200 centres to administer drops to around 25 lakh children Sunday," an official statement said Saturday.
"Delhi has virtually become polio free as no case has been reported since 2010," the statement quoted Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city