Power of positivity `key to success and happiness`
Washington: A fitness and lifestyle guru Lorna Jane Clarkson has said that believing in yourself is the key to achieving all your dreams.
Her new book 'More Of The Fit Woman's Secrets' says that a person should find their purpose while letting go of old habits and anything that is not in line with who they truly want to be.
Clarkson says in her book that a person should find their own personal reason to exist and work out a way to include it in their life.
She also said that people should set goals for success, as if they haven't set them how can they possible try to achieve them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre