Power of positivity `key to success and happiness`
Washington: A fitness and lifestyle guru Lorna Jane Clarkson has said that believing in yourself is the key to achieving all your dreams.
Her new book 'More Of The Fit Woman's Secrets' says that a person should find their purpose while letting go of old habits and anything that is not in line with who they truly want to be.
Clarkson says in her book that a person should find their own personal reason to exist and work out a way to include it in their life.
She also said that people should set goals for success, as if they haven't set them how can they possible try to achieve them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan