Zee Media Bureau/Sumit Channa
New Delhi: Food is an essential part of any culture around the world and when we talk about street food, that is something we can't live without.
Street food in India is easily available, cheaper and quicker to munch but little do many of us know that it can be harmful for us.
We do not require to refrain from consuming it but we need be a bit cautious before having it.
Here are some tips that should be kept in mind before consuming street food.
- Make sure that the street food stalls are clean and hygienic before you actually start eating somewhere.
- Look into the quality of food being served at the stall. Make sure that food you are consuming is fresh.
- Thirdly, you should also keep a watch on the quality of the raw materials being used. This is important as it can lead to infections.
- It becomes also essential to see whether the vendor is hygienic or not.
- Proper waste disposal and clean surroundings is also something that you should keep an eye on.