Quick tips to strengthen brittle nails naturally
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
Do you yearn for long, healthy and strong nails? Regular maintenance of nails is very necessary to keep your nails in good shape. Constant use of nail paints can actually harm your nails. It is very necessary to cut them on regular basis and keep them clean.
Here are a few tips how to prevent nail breakage and brittle nails.
Nail massage: Massage your nails with a moisturising lotion to stimulate proper blood flow into them so that they can grow longer and stronger.
Proper diet: Include multivitamins and calcium supplements in your diet daily as it works wonders.
Olive oil: Make a habit of soaking your nails in olive oil, say for 10-15 minutes a day for a month and notice the difference yourself.
Water is the key: Drink a lot of water to keep your skin hydrated overall, this will also help in preventing dry and damaged nails.
Say no to nail biting: Don’t bite your nails as it will make your nails weak and eventually lead to breakage.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case