Saudi Arabia reports 10 new MERS corona virus cases
Riyadh: Saudi Arabia Thursday reported ten new Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)corona virus cases, taking the total number of cases to 371, including 107 deaths.
Three of the cases were reported in Riyadh, four in Jeddah and three in Macca, Xinhua reported.
To tackle the spreading of the infection, the country's health minister has appointed a council of medical advisors with extensive experience in infectious diseases.
The ten-member council will work under the direction of the minister and advise the ministry on the status and severity of MERS corona virus, as well as the management of existing cases.
Saudi Arabia also opened three specialist health centers in Jeddah, Riyadh and Dammam to ensure that suitable treatment facilities be available for those affected.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- UK warns of Brexit `shadow` on world economy
- 1st Test: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin shine as India thrash West Indies by innings and 92 runs
- Teenage friend of Munich gunman arrested: police
- 11 injured in blast in German city of Ansbach; suspected bomber killed in explosion
- Scoreboard: India vs West Indies, First Test