Saudi Arabia reports another death from coronavirus
Geneva: Saudi Arabia has reported a fresh death from infection with Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV), the World Health Organisation (WHO) said Monday.
In its latest disease outbreak update, WHO said the 56-year-old woman with underlying medical conditions was from the eastern region of Saudi Arabia, Xinhua reported. She became ill Oct 26 and died Oct 30.
She had contact with a previously laboratory confirmed case, according to WHO.
Globally, from September 2012 to date, WHO has been informed of a total of 150 laboratory-confirmed cases of infection with MERS-CoV, including 64 deaths.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love