Seven lakh children to be covered under Pulse Polio Programme
Shimla: About seven lakh children would be administered polio vaccine drops under National Pulse Polio
Programme (NPPP) on February 19 and April 1 in Himachal Pradesh.
About 11,000 functionaries of various departments would be deployed to cover all eligible children under the campaign.
Reviewing the arrangements for the PPP at a high level meeting, Chief Secretary, Rajwant Sandhu, stressed the need
for inter-departmental coordination to make the campaign to make Himachal polio-free a success.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj