Seven lakh children to be covered under Pulse Polio Programme
Shimla: About seven lakh children would be administered polio vaccine drops under National Pulse Polio
Programme (NPPP) on February 19 and April 1 in Himachal Pradesh.
About 11,000 functionaries of various departments would be deployed to cover all eligible children under the campaign.
Reviewing the arrangements for the PPP at a high level meeting, Chief Secretary, Rajwant Sandhu, stressed the need
for inter-departmental coordination to make the campaign to make Himachal polio-free a success.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand