Seven lakh children to be covered under Pulse Polio Programme
Shimla: About seven lakh children would be administered polio vaccine drops under National Pulse Polio
Programme (NPPP) on February 19 and April 1 in Himachal Pradesh.
About 11,000 functionaries of various departments would be deployed to cover all eligible children under the campaign.
Reviewing the arrangements for the PPP at a high level meeting, Chief Secretary, Rajwant Sandhu, stressed the need
for inter-departmental coordination to make the campaign to make Himachal polio-free a success.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list