Seven lakh children to be covered under Pulse Polio Programme
Shimla: About seven lakh children would be administered polio vaccine drops under National Pulse Polio
Programme (NPPP) on February 19 and April 1 in Himachal Pradesh.
About 11,000 functionaries of various departments would be deployed to cover all eligible children under the campaign.
Reviewing the arrangements for the PPP at a high level meeting, Chief Secretary, Rajwant Sandhu, stressed the need
for inter-departmental coordination to make the campaign to make Himachal polio-free a success.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Will not bow to labour reform protestors: French PM Manuel Valls
- Former Punjab CM Beant Singh's grandson shoots himself, dies
- Photo alert! First look of Dwayne Johnson from 'Fast & Furious 8'!
- Celebs slam AIB's Tanmay Bhat for mocking Sachin Tendulkar, Lata Mangeshkar! – Details inside
- Japanese parents leave son in mountains as punishment, now a massive search in underway