Sheila Dikshit launches cancer institute
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit Wednesday launched the Delhi State Cancer Institute Centre at Janakpuri Super-Speciality Hospital.
She said the government intended to make the unit in the west Delhi hospital a comprehensive cancer care centre with latest equipment for radio-therapy, radio-diagnosis and labs.
"The government would commission two more such centres in south Delhi`s at Chhatarpur and north Delhi`s Alipur," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress