Sheila Dikshit launches cancer institute
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit Wednesday launched the Delhi State Cancer Institute Centre at Janakpuri Super-Speciality Hospital.
She said the government intended to make the unit in the west Delhi hospital a comprehensive cancer care centre with latest equipment for radio-therapy, radio-diagnosis and labs.
"The government would commission two more such centres in south Delhi`s at Chhatarpur and north Delhi`s Alipur," she said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India