Sheila Dikshit launches cancer institute
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit Wednesday launched the Delhi State Cancer Institute Centre at Janakpuri Super-Speciality Hospital.
She said the government intended to make the unit in the west Delhi hospital a comprehensive cancer care centre with latest equipment for radio-therapy, radio-diagnosis and labs.
"The government would commission two more such centres in south Delhi`s at Chhatarpur and north Delhi`s Alipur," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31