Simple steps on how to live longer revealed
London: National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) has issued four "golden rules", which state regular exercising while cutting on drinking, smoking and eating should make people fitter and slimmer permanently.
Professor Mike Kelly, director of the centre of public health at NICE , said how each person lives day-to-day has long-term implications for them, as well as the rest of society.
He asserted that though the causes of disease are not straightforward, they are often avoidable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- As Central India faces drought, violence and murders on the rise over water
- Baby boom! Teejay Sidhu and Karanvir Bohra to become parents for the first time
- Tripura Governor gets additional charge of Arunachal Pradesh
- Bucket list: You must try these things at least once before turning 25!
- 7th Pay Commission: 23.5% hike in salaries, minimum pay increased to Rs 18,000 per month; arrears to be paid this year