Simple steps on how to live longer revealed
London: National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) has issued four "golden rules", which state regular exercising while cutting on drinking, smoking and eating should make people fitter and slimmer permanently.
Professor Mike Kelly, director of the centre of public health at NICE , said how each person lives day-to-day has long-term implications for them, as well as the rest of society.
He asserted that though the causes of disease are not straightforward, they are often avoidable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6.3-magnitude earthquake hits off Papua New Guinea: USGS
- Brexit a danger to US financial stability: Treasury
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015