Simple steps on how to live longer revealed
London: National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) has issued four "golden rules", which state regular exercising while cutting on drinking, smoking and eating should make people fitter and slimmer permanently.
Professor Mike Kelly, director of the centre of public health at NICE , said how each person lives day-to-day has long-term implications for them, as well as the rest of society.
He asserted that though the causes of disease are not straightforward, they are often avoidable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured