Simple steps on how to live longer revealed
London: National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) has issued four "golden rules", which state regular exercising while cutting on drinking, smoking and eating should make people fitter and slimmer permanently.
Professor Mike Kelly, director of the centre of public health at NICE , said how each person lives day-to-day has long-term implications for them, as well as the rest of society.
He asserted that though the causes of disease are not straightforward, they are often avoidable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part IV
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Sensex cracks below 26,000-mark, tanks 461 points
- Ranbir Kapoor's superhero dreams shattered?
- Make PM Narendra Modi's educational qualification public; people want to know truth: Arvind Kejriwal
- PM Narendra Modi takes his place alongside other world leaders at Madame Tussauds
- Indra Nooyi, Satya Nadella, Bhavesh Patel among highest paid CEOs in world