Spine function test to make back pain treatment easier
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: At some point of time every person suffers from back pain in their lives. To measure the functioning of the spine, researchers have developed a digital test.
India's Qi Spine Clinic generated a spine function graph, that a muscular evaluation of the spine with a digital spine analysis(DSA) will led to customised treatment and non-surgical therapy for many spine specialists.
Nithij Arenja, promoter of Qi Spine Clinic, states that a digital spine analysis(DSA) is really simple.
He further added that what can be measured, can be managed. And Qi Spine Clinic generate a Spine Function Graph which will provides a vital link to the treatment of the spine function.
The spine is the least measured and most miraculous engineering marvel in our body, Nithij noted.
"From bankers to housewives, young college students to sportsmen, Qi has seen every conceivable patient category," said Garima Anandani, head of spine consultants at Qi.
"The problems are all different, and hence the therapy is different for each person too," Anandani added.
A statement from the clinic added that traditional scanning methods such as magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and X-rays fail to identify a clear cause for back pain in 85 percent of the cases.
The findings were published in the journal Appetite.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?