Swedish experts to help combat Ebola in Liberia
Stockholm: Sweden is sending experts to Liberia to provide assistance to help combat Ebola outbreak in the country.
According to health officials, the experts plan to build a camp for the medical staff there, Xinhua reported.
"We are sending the staff to Liberia by the end of this week. They will check the conditions for building a camp for 100-200 people," said Emilio Konig from the Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency.
Konig claimed that the camp would cost about 40 million SEK ($570,000) and was expecting to split the bill with other countries.
According to a Swedish doctor, the camp will give the medical staff a good control over the hygiene conditions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon