Swedish experts to help combat Ebola in Liberia
Stockholm: Sweden is sending experts to Liberia to provide assistance to help combat Ebola outbreak in the country.
According to health officials, the experts plan to build a camp for the medical staff there, Xinhua reported.
"We are sending the staff to Liberia by the end of this week. They will check the conditions for building a camp for 100-200 people," said Emilio Konig from the Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency.
Konig claimed that the camp would cost about 40 million SEK ($570,000) and was expecting to split the bill with other countries.
According to a Swedish doctor, the camp will give the medical staff a good control over the hygiene conditions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video