Swedish experts to help combat Ebola in Liberia
Stockholm: Sweden is sending experts to Liberia to provide assistance to help combat Ebola outbreak in the country.
According to health officials, the experts plan to build a camp for the medical staff there, Xinhua reported.
"We are sending the staff to Liberia by the end of this week. They will check the conditions for building a camp for 100-200 people," said Emilio Konig from the Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency.
Konig claimed that the camp would cost about 40 million SEK ($570,000) and was expecting to split the bill with other countries.
According to a Swedish doctor, the camp will give the medical staff a good control over the hygiene conditions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?