Swedish experts to help combat Ebola in Liberia
Stockholm: Sweden is sending experts to Liberia to provide assistance to help combat Ebola outbreak in the country.
According to health officials, the experts plan to build a camp for the medical staff there, Xinhua reported.
"We are sending the staff to Liberia by the end of this week. They will check the conditions for building a camp for 100-200 people," said Emilio Konig from the Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency.
Konig claimed that the camp would cost about 40 million SEK ($570,000) and was expecting to split the bill with other countries.
According to a Swedish doctor, the camp will give the medical staff a good control over the hygiene conditions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Islamic State bombings in southern Yemen kill 38
- UK pensions minister Crabb considering bid to succeed PM Cameron: Report
- Special panel on India's NSG membership bid? We're not aware, says China
- Ruby Rai, Bihar Class 12 topper now under arrest for cheating, says she never wanted to top the exam
- Euro 2016: Iceland stun England in one of greatest ever shocks