Swine flu case detected in Gujarat
Anand: A confirmed case of swine flu (H1N1 influenza), first in Gujarat after the previous nation-wide outbreak of the epidemic, was reported in Rampura
locality of Bakrol here.
Ghanshyam Rathore (26) tested positive for swine flu, and his wife, mother and father were being given prophylactic treatment, District Health Officer S B Shah said.
The health officials had started administering Tamiflu to the family members as a precautionary measure, he said.
Rathore, who got married on March 12, developed fever, cough and cold soon thereafter. He got admitted to a private hospital three days ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- WTA world rankings: Serena Williams still reigns as number one
- OP Jaisha marathon row: Vijay Goyal passes the buck to IOA, assures probe
- Xiaomi likely to unveil Redmi Note 4 on August 25
- Natural to express grief over mistreatment of Dalits: LK Advani
- Hundreds of NASA's studies now available online for free!