Swine flu case detected in Gujarat
Anand: A confirmed case of swine flu (H1N1 influenza), first in Gujarat after the previous nation-wide outbreak of the epidemic, was reported in Rampura
locality of Bakrol here.
Ghanshyam Rathore (26) tested positive for swine flu, and his wife, mother and father were being given prophylactic treatment, District Health Officer S B Shah said.
The health officials had started administering Tamiflu to the family members as a precautionary measure, he said.
Rathore, who got married on March 12, developed fever, cough and cold soon thereafter. He got admitted to a private hospital three days ago.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai