Swine Flu claims one more life, toll reaches 17 in Indore
Indore:A 55-year-old man died of Swine Flu here today raising the death doll due to disease in Indore to 17, since January this year, health officials said.
Dilip Nagauri of Manormaganj area in the city succumbed to the H1N1 virus at a private hospital here early this morning, the Integrated Surveillance Project (IDSP) official Dr G L Sodhi told PTI.
He was admitted to the hospital on April 26 with the disease symptoms and his report showed him positive on April 29, he said.
Of four more H1N1 cases in the city hospitals, three patients are very critical, he said.
After April 29, there was not even a suspected patient reported in Indore, Sodhi claimed.
Since January, 49 people have been tested positive for Swine Flu in the city, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Deepika Padukone to join hands with Indian Psychiatric Society to promote mental health
- Injured Aaron Ramsey not in Chris Coleman's Wales squad
- Banks to auction Kingfisher Airlines brands again on Thursday at lower price
- Delhi Assembly ratifies "big reform" GST Bill
- Proud to be an Indian! This is how India inspires the world - WATCH this amazing ice dance video