Swine Flu claims one more life, toll reaches 17 in Indore
Indore:A 55-year-old man died of Swine Flu here today raising the death doll due to disease in Indore to 17, since January this year, health officials said.
Dilip Nagauri of Manormaganj area in the city succumbed to the H1N1 virus at a private hospital here early this morning, the Integrated Surveillance Project (IDSP) official Dr G L Sodhi told PTI.
He was admitted to the hospital on April 26 with the disease symptoms and his report showed him positive on April 29, he said.
Of four more H1N1 cases in the city hospitals, three patients are very critical, he said.
After April 29, there was not even a suspected patient reported in Indore, Sodhi claimed.
Since January, 49 people have been tested positive for Swine Flu in the city, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH