Swine Flu claims one more life, toll reaches 17 in Indore
Indore:A 55-year-old man died of Swine Flu here today raising the death doll due to disease in Indore to 17, since January this year, health officials said.
Dilip Nagauri of Manormaganj area in the city succumbed to the H1N1 virus at a private hospital here early this morning, the Integrated Surveillance Project (IDSP) official Dr G L Sodhi told PTI.
He was admitted to the hospital on April 26 with the disease symptoms and his report showed him positive on April 29, he said.
Of four more H1N1 cases in the city hospitals, three patients are very critical, he said.
After April 29, there was not even a suspected patient reported in Indore, Sodhi claimed.
Since January, 49 people have been tested positive for Swine Flu in the city, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' joins Rs 200 crore club in India
- Now, AAP demands 'dope test' on parliamentarians
- 7th Pay Commission Notification: 10 key facts you must know
- Hrithik Roshan never takes his work for granted: Yami Gautam
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt notifies revised pay grades for employees, pensioners