Swine flu: Toll rises to 16 in Indore
Indore: One more person succumbed to swine flu, taking the death toll due to H1N1 viral infection in the city to 16 this year, a medical officer said today.
67-year-old man Nanak Ram Dogra, a resident of Kalani Nagar area, died of swine flu at a city-based private hospital on April 15, Integrated Surveillance Project official Dr G L Sodhi said.
Of the five more H1N1 positive cases, one patient was reported to be critical in a city hospital, he said.
Since January, 47 people have been tested positive for swine flu in Indore, Sodhi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Shock waves across Chennai as another person hacked to death in Nandanam area
- Deepika Padukone has a 'teddy bear' in Hollywood! Who is he?
- NSG collapse Modi Govt's "biggest foreign policy failure'', says JDU
- Premier League: Clubs hope transfers don't take Brexit pounding
- From Modi to Obama, know which smartphones are used by top world leaders