Swine flu: Toll rises to 16 in Indore
Indore: One more person succumbed to swine flu, taking the death toll due to H1N1 viral infection in the city to 16 this year, a medical officer said today.
67-year-old man Nanak Ram Dogra, a resident of Kalani Nagar area, died of swine flu at a city-based private hospital on April 15, Integrated Surveillance Project official Dr G L Sodhi said.
Of the five more H1N1 positive cases, one patient was reported to be critical in a city hospital, he said.
Since January, 47 people have been tested positive for swine flu in Indore, Sodhi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- IIT-Guwahati student develops a mobile app to monitor indoor air quality
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list