Telltale signs that show you`ve reached middle age revealed
Washington: From losing touch with technology to growing ear hair, a new survey has revealed some telltale signs of middle age that will help you determine if you are past your younger days.
Benenden, a health-care and insurance firm, surveyed 2,000 people and found that needing an afternoon nap, groaning while bending down and not remembering the name of any modern bands are some of the signs you're no longer young, the Washington Post reported.
Not knowing any songs in the top 10, choosing clothes and shoes for comfort rather than style, forgetting people's names and obsessing over gardening or bird feeding are also things to keep in mind while determining if you have reached your middle age .
Other signs indicating you are way past your hey days are complaining about the rubbish on television these days, gasping for a cup of tea, knowing your alcohol limit, falling asleep after one glass of wine and always carrying a handy pack of tissues.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive