Telltale signs that show you`ve reached middle age revealed
Washington: From losing touch with technology to growing ear hair, a new survey has revealed some telltale signs of middle age that will help you determine if you are past your younger days.
Benenden, a health-care and insurance firm, surveyed 2,000 people and found that needing an afternoon nap, groaning while bending down and not remembering the name of any modern bands are some of the signs you're no longer young, the Washington Post reported.
Not knowing any songs in the top 10, choosing clothes and shoes for comfort rather than style, forgetting people's names and obsessing over gardening or bird feeding are also things to keep in mind while determining if you have reached your middle age .
Other signs indicating you are way past your hey days are complaining about the rubbish on television these days, gasping for a cup of tea, knowing your alcohol limit, falling asleep after one glass of wine and always carrying a handy pack of tissues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation – Part II
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof