Telltale signs that show you`ve reached middle age revealed
Washington: From losing touch with technology to growing ear hair, a new survey has revealed some telltale signs of middle age that will help you determine if you are past your younger days.
Benenden, a health-care and insurance firm, surveyed 2,000 people and found that needing an afternoon nap, groaning while bending down and not remembering the name of any modern bands are some of the signs you're no longer young, the Washington Post reported.
Not knowing any songs in the top 10, choosing clothes and shoes for comfort rather than style, forgetting people's names and obsessing over gardening or bird feeding are also things to keep in mind while determining if you have reached your middle age .
Other signs indicating you are way past your hey days are complaining about the rubbish on television these days, gasping for a cup of tea, knowing your alcohol limit, falling asleep after one glass of wine and always carrying a handy pack of tissues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past