This man cured diabetes with 12-minute workout!
London: He is 67 and a pensioner but full of energy. Suffering from type 2 diabetes a while ago, this man now claims that he has cured himself of diabetes after doing two intense 12-minute workouts a week.
Meet John Hall from Radford, Coventry - a city in the county of West Midlands in England - whose health results has even left doctors stunned.
Hall was told by doctors he had a high risk of heart attack and stroke.
For seven years, he tried various options like altering diet or walking eight km a day but nothing worked.
Worried, he decided to join fitness classes at a local community centre twice a week just four months ago.
His sessions included warm ups and a series of high-intensity aerobic activity.
And miracle happened.
According to Hall, the intense 12-minute exercise routine twice a week has cured his diabetes, halved his cholesterol and controlled blood pressure levels.
“The exercises might only be for 12 minutes but my metabolism keeps working hard for the next 24 hours,” Hall was quoted as saying in a Daily Mail report.
“When I went back to the doctors, they were absolutely astounded,” he recalled.
The doctors are now planning to get him off diabetes medicines, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery