This man cured diabetes with 12-minute workout!
London: He is 67 and a pensioner but full of energy. Suffering from type 2 diabetes a while ago, this man now claims that he has cured himself of diabetes after doing two intense 12-minute workouts a week.
Meet John Hall from Radford, Coventry - a city in the county of West Midlands in England - whose health results has even left doctors stunned.
Hall was told by doctors he had a high risk of heart attack and stroke.
For seven years, he tried various options like altering diet or walking eight km a day but nothing worked.
Worried, he decided to join fitness classes at a local community centre twice a week just four months ago.
His sessions included warm ups and a series of high-intensity aerobic activity.
And miracle happened.
According to Hall, the intense 12-minute exercise routine twice a week has cured his diabetes, halved his cholesterol and controlled blood pressure levels.
“The exercises might only be for 12 minutes but my metabolism keeps working hard for the next 24 hours,” Hall was quoted as saying in a Daily Mail report.
“When I went back to the doctors, they were absolutely astounded,” he recalled.
The doctors are now planning to get him off diabetes medicines, the report added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents