Three children die of diarrhoea
Bhadohi (UP): Three children died of diarrhoea here, officials said.
The children identified as Abhishek Verma (6), Kajal (5) and Vishal (6) were admitted to the hospital yesterday where they died during treatment, Chief Medical Officer Dr Zubair Ahmed said.
Several teams of doctors have rushed to villages from where reports of the disease have been received and district hospital doctors have also been alerted, he said.
As many as 28 new patients of diarrhoea have been admitted to various hospitals in Bhadohi district since yesterday, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video