Three more swine flu cases in Delhi, total 1,418
New Delhi: A total of three more people tested positive for swine flu here Monday, taking the number of those infected to 1,418 this year, an official said.
"Three more people tested positive for swine flu," a doctor from Delhi Health Service (DHS) told IANS.
So far, 16 deaths have been reported in Delhi -- one in January, 11 in February and four in March so far.
The city has seen a spurt in the Influenza A (H1N1 virus) cases this year. In 2012, only 78 swine flu cases and one death were reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice