Three more swine flu cases in Delhi, total 1,418
New Delhi: A total of three more people tested positive for swine flu here Monday, taking the number of those infected to 1,418 this year, an official said.
"Three more people tested positive for swine flu," a doctor from Delhi Health Service (DHS) told IANS.
So far, 16 deaths have been reported in Delhi -- one in January, 11 in February and four in March so far.
The city has seen a spurt in the Influenza A (H1N1 virus) cases this year. In 2012, only 78 swine flu cases and one death were reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Two ISIS operatives, planning to target religious places, arrested by Gujarat ATS